A PAIR OF HEELS CONQUER ALL


Heels are every girl's source of confidence. As what I have said in my old posts, someday I will go out of my comfort zone and today I did. I wear heels. Wearing heels boosts your inner confidence. It will make you feel sexy and classy at the same time.


Three days ago, I decided to buy these pair of platforms from Steve Madden. I wanted black so bad but gold is the last color left, so I grabbed it. At first I was hesitant and multiple what if's came across my mind. What if my feet will hurt? What if I won't look good in it? What if I can't pull it off? What if I try? 

I made up my mind. Grabbed and wore it to the cashier as I'm about to pay. Another reason I bought it is because it's a buy-one-get-one-for-50% off promo and so Mom got her own pair of Paprika pumps. I was so happy that I immediately wore it and ramp like a model. At first it really hurts because it's new but oftentimes it became comfortable to wear. 



Don't be afraid  to wear heels, it's worth the pain.





Hello my readers! What's your favorite kind of heels, and what do you feel about it? Share it below, I'd love to hear from you <3


Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS