AERO BLACK



It's been awhile since I last updated an outfit blog. My style is basically edgy and dominantly black. I usually wear simple shirts, jeans/shorts and sum it up with sneakers. I wore this outfit when I went to the park to hang-out with my little cousins and ended it with a quick photo shoot.




T O P

A simple black Aero shirt that never goes out of style. It's simply comfortable to wear especially during an extremely hot weather. 








S H O R T S

Black Joni shorts from Forever21. It's the safest kind to wear and can be worn with any colored tops. 








S O C K S / S H O E S

Black mid-calf socks from Springfield. Sneakers from Vans. The mid-calf  socks is the high-light of my outfit and my look is edgy and sporty yet classy.






Thank you loves for dropping by! WHAT'S YOUR FAVE BLACK ENSEMBLE? Share it by leaving your comments below or tag me with your basic outfits on my Instagram account. Belle vie! <3



STYLE IS WHEN THE INSIDE IS AS GORGEOUS AS THE OUTSIDE.

Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS