T H E B L O G G E R



B O N J O U R   M E S   A M O U R S
Dani here! But you can call me Nica as well. I'm a 23 years old bushy-browed and consider me as a style habitué who likes dressing up, literature, music, vogue and art. Half art, half human. I normally overthink my thoughts but now I could finally write and blog it out. I love wearing black and neutral colored outfits. I have a heart of glitters and soul of style.
RAD.
A B O U T   T H I S   B L O G
This is basically my way of expressing my interests and style. I'll be posting my day-to-day ootds, food getaways, adventures and some artsy-craftsy stuff. This lifestyle/fashion blog will serve as my online diary and a site to unleash my thoughts about fashion, love, life and and of course to spread the love of God.
Thanks for dropping by my blog and I hope you learn something or at least enjoyed reading some bits and pieces of my life. Belle vie! <3
Fashion is fad, style is forever.

Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS