HOLIDAY BASICS


Who loves to chill on holidays? ME! 
Last Saturday, me and my family went on an Eid Break Swimming get together with my parent's friends. It was a great weather to chill and seize the holiday. Snapshots and poses is a must. 


  


WHITE-OUT

Aeropostale cap | Forever21 chest-pocket top | Forever21 ripped shorts | Steve Madden platform sandals













BLACK-OUT

Aeropostale cap | Coco Cabana slender halter swimsuit | Forever21 black criss-cross bralette | Forever21 shorts










Dear viewers,  what's your holiday look? Share it on comment box below or tag me with your looks on Instagram. I'd love to see it. Belle vie! <3

Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS