LATE NIGHT DILEMMA [Topshop]





Too shy to take a photo of Topshop signage, so hello Topman!
Too shy to take a photo of Topshop signage, so hello Topman!


My souls.
Black and White new collection.
Colors of my heart and soul.
Colors of my heart and soul.
That white kicks is genuine.
That white kicks is genuine.Oh jeans.
Oh jeans.
Printed wardrobe.
Printed wardrobe.
Flawless foot wears.
Flawless foot wears.



S H O P P I N G   S T O R Y
Overthinking for three days already on what to wear for my friends party tomorrow night and asked Mom if we could go for a binge shopping.
We went to Topshop and I'm giddy to know that they're on a BIG sale. Every pieces of their wardrobe is just so adorable. It's like a dream closet for every girl. My favorite is their basic black and white new collection. I was like a a kid freed in a playground excitedly picking for clothes. 
I tried almost every kind of shoes and tops and I loved the pleasure of window shopping. I super duper love their classy accessories and chains. I don't have my personal income yet and still financially dependent to my parents so I stayed on the discounted items section. Though it hurts so much. But thanks to my "wise buyer" self because I picked a classy yet pocket-friendly body-con dress for 49 QAR. Its original price is 150 QAR. Can you imagine how big the discount is? I also got a gold chain necklace with rad black and gold pendant. I really really pleased Mom to buy me that necklace because from 50 QAR original price it was discounted to 10 QAR only. Imagine that 40 QAR discount. Just wow! For your information, price multiplied by 12 is the converted amount in Ph peso.
While we were strolling, I crazily touched every clothes and shoes we pass through as I was talking to my parents like, "I really need to have a job right now, Pa. If I have my own monthly salary I could finally buy every clothes, shoes and bags that I want without depending on you, and I could also buy everything for you too." but that's just an exaggeration and one of my dreams guys, don't take it seriously, but I'm way too serious. Haha Thanks to my supportive parents for tonight's gala.



 S N A P S H O T S
Lazy to-go-outfit. White shirt x blue jeans x black flats
Lazy to-go-outfit. White shirt x blue jeans x black flats
Bumped into Bae <3
Bumped into Bae <3
Thank you so much for everything Mom and Dad. I love you!
Thank you so much for everything Mom and Dad. I love you!
Dramatic mirror shot.
Dramatic mirror shot.


Thank you dear readers for dropping by my blog. I really wanted to share to you the awesome collection of Topshop that's why I took rad photos for you. What's your favorite wardrobe pieces from Topshop? Share them on the comment box below. I'd love to hear that. Belle vie! <3
PS: Photos were taken by my self.

Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS