YOU ARE WHAT YOU WEAR


STYLE IS A WAY TO SAY WHO YOU ARE WITHOUT HAVING TO SPEAK.
Nowadays, dressing up and wearing makeup is a big issue. Others would see it as vanity but no dear, it's a way of expressing oneself. It's always a struggle on styling what to wear for the next day or what look you're going to pull off. What shoes to wear, or makeup to cake on. We become conscious when it comes to our fashion spirit. Outfit is our total packaging plus personality. We express ourselves in a way of dressing --- classy, bohemian, girly or edgy. It's all up to you, girl. The way we dress is a hint through our personality. We should not dress to impress, we should dress to express.
When we were still a kid, we used to play Barbie doll dressing up. We styled their outfits and play with their hair. Nostalgic. This time, we are our human Barbie. We fix our hair. We cake up. We style our outfits. I am not a girly-girl type you think of but I go for classy-edgy kind. I usually were minimal colors. Black. White. Grey. Something dark. When it comes to shoes I'm not that classy. I occasionally wear heels but maybe someday I'll go out of my comfort zone. I casually wear sneakers, flats, or booties. Well, that's me.
Every time I go out  with my family I usually put face power, eyeliner, blush-on and super light lipstick as my cake-up. Sometimes I go dark. I don't use eyebrow liner right now because I don't shave my eyebrows anymore and it's really bushy. No need for that. Make-up are toys for the big girls. It's an art. Most of us girls are fond of putting make-ups --- basically. Others think that  if we put some make-up we are not embracing our blemishes and flaws. NO. Again, it's an art of expressing oneself. Some likes it, others doesn't. We do this for ourselves and not for other people so please stop judging.
We could be whatever we want. We got this thing we call free will. But just don't forget to analyze first if it's good for you or not. Always do what makes you happy and it should be the right thing. Don't listen to the judgement of society because only you knows everything about you. Keep on expressing yourself, stop that fashion and makeup shaming because you are what you wear. Belle vie! <3
The love for fashion is not a crime, judgment it is.
Dear readers, thank you so much for dropping by. You can share your styles by leaving comments below. Love xoxo

Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS