YOU WERE MY SHOT OF VODKA BUT NOW I DRINK TEA



It's been awhile since I last posted a blog. I was totally drained and can't vamp up all my thoughts. I am currently in my dark room sitting in front of my laptop, splurging a bar of chocolate and typing all the thoughts that runs into my mind all day long. I finally found an inspiration to write. Thanks to my baby heart.
I'll get over you tomorrow because what we have has already ended. I was hoping for a change, a change that will brought us sparks again. You always told me that you love me, I believed, but I guess words are just not enough. We tried to glue all together again the pieces of our
broken hearts but we ended up bruised. We caused so much pain. I suppose getting back the thing we had is never a good idea. What we have is a beautiful flower that we forgot to water.
We died. We're not meant to last.
I'll get over you tomorrow because I need to find the peace in me. I need to forget the bad things we've been through. I'm exhaustively bombarded at 3AM asking my self if what I have done to deserve all this. I'm tired of blaming you for hurting me and my self for loving you. You were the best and worst thing that ever happened to my love life history and I want to bury them in the past. I'm just afraid of being lonely, maybe that's why I'm feeling all of this.
I'll get over you tomorrow because you're now a part of the past. The pain we felt should be forgotten. Do you still believe in another chance?
Of course you do because I gave you more than a second chance. What you did is your own choice, so don't throw me those reasons I didn't want to hear.
I'll get over you tomorrow because I need to open my heart again for someone that I deserve. Someone that will give me the true meaning of love. The one who will make me feel secure. Someone who will love the beauty in me and love me more with my flaws. Someone who will give me nothing but happiness -- joy, no worries and won't make me feel paranoid. The man who will make me overthink, not the worst thoughts, but make me think about the way he loves and cherish me.
I'll get over you tomorrow not because I need to but because I want to and it's the best thing to do. I will let go all the heartaches that I made my self to carry. I will hold my own hand in times of despair. I will kiss my own soul in order for me to feel safe. I will give time for my self to see the beauty in me. I will let my heart open for the rainbow that will show after this heavy rain. I will not be afraid of getting hurt again because I know that I am now stronger. After all this sh*t, I learned to love my self more.
To my readers, thank you for reading my stuff. You guys inspire me a lot. Belle vie! <3

Comments

  1. Read this post again dani. Loud and proud! Finally!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS