A NIGHT OF COCKTAILS, CUPCAKES AND FASHION - KENZO SUMMER 2016 COLLECTION


10 May 2016 - I dropped by KENZO (Lagoona Mall Branch) to witness the launching of their 2016 Summer Collection. I was so amazed by the event and got the chance to meet the Fashion Blogger, Layla.Al-Siyabi. It was a fun night of cocktails, cupcakes and fashion. I'm really enjoying this kind of events, though I went there all alone. As I was fancying the night and exploring KENZO's Summer Collection, I got some snaps for you guys; 


CLOTHING














CLUTCH AND PURSES
















SHOES









S N A P S H O T S 


They served cocktails and cupcakes. I'm in love with the lemonade, swear. 









So a girl from BD Salon braided my hair in their booth. Goddessy look. 









Thank you KENZO for this giveaway.







Yas! I got a chance to have a photo with Layla. She's gorgeous! 






WHAT I'M WEARING:


HALTER TOP BY JENNYFER | SILK TRENCH COAT BY SPLASH | HIGH WAISTED SUPER SKINNY JEANS BY FOREVER21 | BOOTS BY H&M






Which pieces glittered your heart? My favorite pieces were the pink clutch and their shoes collection. Let me know about yours on the comments below! ❤️

Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS