FULL FACE USING ONLY HIGHLIGHTERS


Hey UnicornzZz! I wasn't able to update stuff here because I'm busy with work and Youtubing. Anyways, here's my video using only highlighters all over my face. This makeup look was started by Mariya and the lovely Jeffree Star made this as a challenge to every makeup geeks on Youtube. Also, I prep my face with Olay Total Effects moisturizer and my lips with Vaseline. A little disclaimer here, I made this video just to try out new things for fun. Wear your sunnies so you won't be blinded and enjoy watching! ♥



PRODUCTS USED:

Face:
NYX Liquid Illuminator
NYX Contour Pro Palette
NYX Naked Butt Palette Blush

Highlighters:
Golden Rose "bright pink" Highlighter
Too Faced Cosmetics Candlelight Highlighter

Eyebrows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown

Lashes:
Huda Beauty "Samantha"

Lippy:
GOSH Arabia "Raisin"
Golden Rose "bright pink" Highlighter

Brush:
Real Techniques



FOR MORE BEAUTY AND FASHION UPDATES:

Youtube Channel: Dani Caduco
Facebook: Danica Daryl D. Caduco
Facebook Page: Dani Caduco
Twitter: @danicaduco
Instagram: @danicaduco / @danicaducomakeup


So, what are your favorite highlighters? Are you gonna wear this look while buying some groceries? Yay! Sorry for the long intro on my vid, btw. xoxo ♥

Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS