HOLY GRAIL: BECCA JACLYN HILL CHAMPAGNE POP + REVIEW


It was a couple of months ago since I got my hands on this beautiful thing called Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector by BECCA or Highlighter in the simplest form. It's my holy grail not just because of the brand itself but the goddess-like glow that sums up my makeup look. 

What it is?

A shimmering skin perfector that sculpt your favorite features with glowing layers of light and color in collaboration of the online beauty guru, Jaclyn Hill.

What it does?  

Shimmering Skin Perfector Champagne Pop—the highlighter that started it all—allows you to amplify your natural radiance. 

What it is formulated without?

Parabens Sulfates Phthalates 

What can you say about it? 

The Packaging

Who doesn't love gold and silver? Its outside packaging looks elegant because of its gold color and silky texture. Also, the actual product's packaging looks so sleek because of the metallic silver body, engraved with the brand's name and the grey rubber all around it. 



The Pigmentation

At first, I had second thoughts if I'm gonna purchase this product and if it's worth the penny. BECCA finally came here in Doha, Qatar three months ago and for two weeks of window shopping at SEPHORA Villaggio Mall I was able to swatch and hold this babe and decided to purchase before they will be out of stock. For its pigmentation I must say that this product met my poppin' standards. I'm a makeup junkie especially when it comes to highlighters and when I say highlighter, I should look like a walking diamond while wearing it (lol exaggeration). At first sight, I already knew that this is a must have.





What does it looks like on my face?

I applied the C-pop highlighter on my cupid's bow, inner corners of my eyes, tip pf my nose and the highest points of my cheeks. 
I also used it when I did my Partner in Style model friend, Aaliyah Cee's, makeup during our Dark Night photo shoot.

Where can I buy BECCA Cosmetics Champagne Pop?

Shop online: SEPHORA

Sephora outlets:


Villaggio Shopping Mall

+974-44507345


Gulf Mall  

+974-66316402


Landmark Mall

+974-44865027







Thank you so much for reading! ♥





FOR MORE BEAUTY AND FASHION UPDATES:
Youtube Channel: Dani Caduco
Facebook Page: Dani Caduco
Twitter: @danicaduco


For bookings/collabs: niccaduco@gmail.com




Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS