ARABIC INSPIRED EYE MAKEUP

Little disclaimer: I'm not a pro in makeup artistry but I am sure that I have a strong passion for it.


Most of my makeup videos are impromptu. Whatever inspires me, mirrors the outcome of my looks. In this makeup look, I was in the mood for some bold and full glam makeup. Long-winged liner, cut-crease and dramatic lashes. ARABIC-INSPIRED LOOK IT IS. 


Some of you who follows me on my social media accounts probably saw these photos already, but hello, here's the blog.


I decided to call this as an Arabic-Inspired look because of my long nude nails and my black hair extensions. Channeling game is strong.



Makeup Details and Product Used



I used Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in shade Dark Brown for my brows (Seriously, wish I used black shade instead). Peachy pink shade for my crease and dark purple on my lids. I used Maybelline Gel liner for my winged-liner and "Samantha" by Huda Beauty for my lashes.



B E A U T Y  S H O T S









Of course, my SLEEK MAKEUP Solstice Highlight,


Comment below if you want me to do a makeup tutorial video on this look. Let me know if you like this makeup look. 


THANK YOU FOR DROPPING BY! ♥

FOR MORE BEAUTY, FASHION AND FOOD UPDATES:
Youtube Channel: Dani Caduco
Facebook Page: Dani Caduco
Twitter: @danicaduco


For bookings/collabs: niccaduco@gmail.com






Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS