CACTUS SENSHI: THE FIRST SUSHI JOINT IN DOHA WITH AN ARABIC TWANG



I know this post is a bit late but... Sushi and Cactus in one Resto? Who wouldn't love that? 

So last September, Cactus Senshi, a fusion of Japanese and Arabic cuisine with a kick of  fresh and feisty Mexican flavors had their Grand Opening. They Invited a lot of Bloggers and Social Media Influencers to have a first bite of their deli sushi. They gave out a cute Cactus in a pot as their invitations (just saw it from Sharice Tan's IG Story). I wasn't invited because I'm just new here in Doha but I reached out to their Instagram page instead. Of course, it's cactus and sushi. 



I went there with my Partner in Style, Aaliyah Cee and her friend Annishel, who's also a blogger. We took photos, socialized with other bloggers and explored the place. The ambiance is great  refreshing. 

Cool ceiling, ayt? 



To be honest, I didn't expect the Sushi buffet. All I know is, they will give out some for tasting. Then what? BUFFET! That was the best Sushi Buffet of my life. A lot of new flavors to choose from.

We got a variety of some Sushi. By means of "some", a LOT!

My third plate. 


Cactus Senshi is open to serve you everyday from 12 Noon to 4 PM and 6 PM to 11:30 PM
For an average cost of 200 QAR (for two) you can now satisfy your Sushi Cravings
You can enjoy the Bento Box Offer (Traditional, Asian, or Arabic) at an unbelievable price of 55 QAR per box from 12 Noon until 4 PM, everyday.
For table reservations dial up +974 4444 7454 

FOR MORE SUSHI UPDATES:



Don't resist your Sushi Cravings. Call now and dig in! 



S N A P S H O T S


Just an artsy flat lay of Cactus Senshi's logo, Natura Organics lipstick and my BECCA C-Pop Highlighter.
Of course, a photo with the Beauty and Lifestyle blogger, Sharice Tan
I finally met the Beauty Blogger, Haina Uddin
With Mr. Louis Belshaw
with Aaliyah Cee and Haina Uddin





Photo booth is my go-to on every events. YAS!
Artsy flat lay/


Aaliyah Cee


What is Cactus Senshi without a cactus, right? You'll find a lot of this in their resto that made the ambiance more greener.



p.s Wish I took more photos but I enjoyed the night that I forgot to capture the other scenarios. 
Hope that this post is informative enough for you.


 Thank you so much for dropping by. Lovelove ♥




FOR MORE BEAUTY, FASHION AND FOOD UPDATES:
Youtube Channel: Dani Caduco
Facebook Page: Dani Caduco
Twitter: @danicaduco


For bookings/collabs: niccaduco@gmail.com



Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS