MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU


Cafes are basically "in" these days. Most of us enjoyed the company of books, digital phones, and coffee. Meesh Cafe is the first ever coffee shop that caught my eye here in Doha. Aside from their Instagramable and Bloggable place, they also offer scrumptious menu. I regularly visit Meesh Cafe twice a month. Me and my Church-mates usually spend our bonding time at the Cafe, but mostly, ME-time. I used to be a coffee junkie but lately I changed my lifestyle by choosing a cup of tea or a jar of fresh smoothie rather than coffee. Banana Milkshake is my staple drink. I pair it with Caesar Salad or their BOMB New York Cheesecake.

So, last 22 of November, I was invited together with my co-bloggers to try their new menu. The ambiance is extremely cool and relaxing. They have a good lighting that is perfect for a selfie or flat lays. You can also spend most of the time of your day feeling comfortable there. I mostly chill and wait there for my Dad whenever I have an early out from work. So to kill my time waiting, I read books and magazines from their coffee tables. They have electric supply for free charging of your gadgets and free WiFi as well.




When I arrived in the Cafe, Ms. Eunice (PR of Crowne Plaza), and Ms. Donna Belle (Food/Events Blogger) welcomed me with my favorite milkshake:



Chef Dominique introduced to us the mouth-watering treats from their new menu. He detailed some of the ingredients of their healthy salads and sandwiches. 




MAIN MENU


Strawberry and Chicken Salad
lettuce, roasted chicken breast, orange, strawberry, blueberry, pineapple, walnut, citrus dressing
cream cheese, smoked salmon, chives

CIABATTA
Avocado, cream cheese, arugula

MEDITERRANEAN SALAD
Mixed green artichoke hearts, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta, kalamata olives, roasted red peppers, red onions, crispy bacon, shallot vinaigrette 


DESSERT 


They offered us sliced Cheesecakes, Brownies, Red Velvet Muffin and Carrot Cake.



DRINKS

I got to taste their cold-pressed juices and so far, "Cool Crush" from RAW is my favorite.

Cold-pressed Juice "Cool Crush"



Meesh Cafe also offers a convenient "grab and go" selection including freshly made sandwhiches, salads, beverages and RAW cold-pressed juices that will satisfy your cravings while you're on the rush to your daily appointment.






S N A P S H O T S


with Nashira Usef 
with Donna Belle
@qatardelights
with D of @yokomeshii
with Sharice Tan
With Lennie Jose 


My glow duo that day was Wet n Wild Precious Petals Highlighting Powder and Golden Rose Strobing Stick | City Bag from Charles & Keith styled with Bandana from Forever21



FOR MORE COFFEE UPDATES:

Facebook: MeeshCafeDoha
Instagram: @meeshcafedoha
Twitter: @MeeshCafe
Zomato: Meesh Cafe

they offer:

Breakfast
Take Away Available
Outdoor Seating 

opening hours:

Every day at 7 AM - 12 MN

Every Friday closes at 11:30 AM - 1 PM for the Prayer Time

Breakfast: 7 AM - 11 AM


pastry discount: 

30% off from 8 PM - 10 PM

50% off from 10 PM - 12 MN



The place, food and service is 9 out of 10. Wish they will offer deliveries soon. You should definitely try Meesh Cafe's goodness.



 Thank you so much for dropping by. Lovelove ♥



FOR MORE BEAUTY, FASHION AND FOOD UPDATES:
Youtube Channel: Dani Caduco
Facebook Page: Dani Caduco
Twitter: @danicaduco


For bookings/collabs: niccaduco@gmail.com










Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS